Dec 26, 2008

the word: faggot vol.01

word : faggot
pronunciation: \ˈfa-gət\

i’ve been both praised and chastised for using the name angry faggot on twitter, and i would like to begin a section in the blog dedicated to the word "faggot".
i would love for my readers and followers to help me by sending me your stories, essays, thoughts, or videos on
how they feel about the word faggot?
do you use it?
have you ever been called a faggot?
do you call yourself a faggot?
i want to want to hear what everyone has to say,
whether you are: gay, str8, bi, queer,lesbian,transgendered or anything else that you label yourself as.
i want to hear it all, the good, the bad, and the ugly!
it can be anonymous or not.
i will also be sharing my personal experiences and stories, so I hope to hear from you all. email me your submissions and suggestions to angryfggt@gmail.com



heres a little video by hotforwords, that explains the word and history… even though I am a faggot I cannot stop looking at her boobs, they’re ginormus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally hate the word.. I think it's highly negative and really kinda makes me a bit pissed every time i hear it..

I DO NOT believe that we as GLBT individuals can "reclaim" the word and make it an ok thing to say.. I don't use it.. and I hope that no-one uses it towards me.

Anonymous said...

Its the same thing as African American's using the N word. It makes no sense.

How can you promote a word that is used in reference to hate. Do you want to continue to have others hate you and call you that? Does it piss you off when you're called F***** by passer-bys as you're coming out of a bar?

Do you believe we should be treated equally and fairly? Then stop using a word that others use to discriminate us! Its ridiculous and it needs to stop in order for us to move forward towards equality.

You may not care...but stop spreading the hate that others in YOUR community are trying to put a stop to.

Who's side are you on anyways?